How mediation helps
It can be hard to decide what’s fair for everybody when a relationship ends. And that’s where mediation comes in. You’ll be guided by a professional to work out a solution together. Plus, it’s far less expensive than lawyers, and avoids the stress and worry of fighting your ex in court.
Covering extra costs
Separation can mean extra costs. Especially if one of you is moving out of the family home.
These may include:
- paying the mortgage on your family home
- finding a deposit for, and paying rent on, a new home
- paying utility bills on two homes
Need more support?
As well as a legal helpline, counselling and signposting, we offer:
- funding towards a deposit
- a mediation grant for both of you
- a one-off grant for living costs
Contact us today to find out more.