IET Connect offers a range of individually tailored advice and support and prides itself on its flexible approach in helping to resolve difficulties no matter how large or small.
We offer information, advice and financial support to individuals and families many of whom are affected by illness, disability, unemployment or bereavement.
The types of services we offer include:
- Referral to a free legal helpline where you will speak directly to a lawyer
- Payment for individual outplacement to help you get back into employment
- Individual State benefits advice if your income or needs change
- Help towards the costs of essential household items
- Disability costs including breaks from looking after a member of the family, respite care and long term care and disability equipment
We can also put you in touch with specialist independent organizations if you need more in depth advice and further support.